The best of times, the worst of times – – heartbroken that the National Center for Creative Aging Conference, scheduled to be held in Philadelphia the last weekend in October, is cancelled. DETERMINED to get myself out to Sage-ing International’s conference that weekend, out in Minnesota! Crazy dream, but am going for it!! Sharing over this coming week my reasons why.
1) Spiritual Eldering in Action through Intergenerational Play
2) The Circle Way: A Transformative Process for Deepening Sacred Experience
3) Empowered Elders Reconnecting for the Earth
4) Reviewing Your Unlived Life
5) Listening is an Act of Love: Senior Voices and Legacy Creation
6) The Divine Human in a Divine World: The Final Transformation of Sacred
7) Finding Peace: Healing Your Family Soul
8) Family Conversations: Giving Elders a Voice at the Table
Pick ONE? How will I choose between 1, 2, 5, 7,8 ?!!
Need a cadre of Bryn Athyn care partners with me!